My photo summary of The Other Art Fair London, Oct 2017

A huge thank you to the The Other Art Fair and Saatchi Art for a fantastic fair at London's Brick Lane, October 5-8th 2017. This is a special event for artists, you really do feel as if the organsers have our best interests at heart. I was so pleased to be selected and involved!
Four thoroughly enjoyable full days meeting & chatting to fair visitors and other exhibiting artists, discussing all things arty... and beyond. I had friends from different eras of my life stop by, and even meet each other which was fantastic! 
...plus of course I'd like to say a special thank you to all the lovely people who bought a piece of my work! Here's my little photo round up:
The entrance at the Truman Brewery - hand painted signage by ART+BELIEVE

Framed artworks waiting in their space-age packages.  Surveying my allocated exhibition space
Think I've been given the best space in the building... right next to the action, AKA the bar!
I also have a few pieces around the side here.
Just a millimeter to the left.
And we are ....OPEN!

Time for the private view party
            Chatting to lovely visitors from all corners of the globe.























Hmmm... Uhuh, uhuh, quite.
Arty talks over at The Saatchi Art lounge

And that's a wrap! 

You can find the full collection of La Shuks limited editions and originals available HERE
or send me an email with any questions, queries or even requests! lashuksart@gmail.com

Comments