New Year = New bespoke work diary project!

First of all happy new year! Yes I know it's half way through January already but I've only just finished making my new year's diary / work planner. Every year I give myself the extra project if making my new book entirely from scratch, using collaged pieces of off-cuts & recent artwork colour test prints.
It's always intended to only take a few days... that time between Christmas and New Year that is still half holiday time... but every year my project starts creeping past new year's eve, than past the first week.... and into the second. Finally (usually mid-January) it's done and time to go get it spiral bound and ready to use!

So I'm pleased to have finally finished this year's diary, bang on time -mid Jan. (complete with bespoke charts, diagrams and tabbed sections for everything a creative art boss person could need! )



Here are a few 'in progress' shots of the collaging of the front and back covers. In reality there were about 50 shots I took throughout the 'work in progress' ...as it slowly & gradually became the final image. But here I have selected just four of each..


Wishing you all a happy healthy and fruitful 2018!

Comments