Exhibiting at The Other Art Fair Oct 2017

I'm very happy to announce that I will be exhibiting at The Other Art Fair, in just over a week's time. I will have my own stand featuring some of my newest artworks!
Just putting the final prep into place... Contact me if you'd like free ticket!
............................
Welcome to The Other Art Fair presented by Saatchi Art, the UK's favourite fair to meet and buy art direct from the very best emerging and undiscovered artists.


This October 2017, we return to East London's iconic Truman Brewery on 5-8 October 2017 to present 130 of the best emerging artists handpicked by a committee of art industry experts. 

Celebrated for its unique visitor experience, The Other Art Fair’s 21st edition will continue to delight and inspire art lovers with a tightly curated and distinctive programme of fair features that will create a platform for the 'unexpected' at the fair.

Comments

Post a Comment