And then THIS happened...

Just when you thought things couldn't get any more bright and colourful in La Shuks land, Tropichrysalis happens!
Incidentally, the first draft of this artwork started twinkling almost two whole years ago, when
I decided I really wanted to create a tropical piece using my many photographs of luscious foliage and caribbean palm trees. But it just kept stalling somewhere in the execution, so 
I would put it on hold and move on to other works, completing around 10 artworks during this time. Over the two years since it's first glimmer of life, my ideas and techniques have changed and developed so much. So much so, that when I finally came back to it a month ago and worked on it to completion, the end product has turned out totally unrecognisable to that orignal incarnation!
TROPICHRYSALIS
"hmmm yes, very effective..."


Comments